Our Personal Injury Practice
At the Law Offices of Jeffrey I. Amtman, we help victims of all types of accidents. If you have been injured in an accident caused by the negligence of another person or business, you may be able to recover compensation for expenses such as medical bills, lost past and future income, and any permanent disability suffered as a result of the accident.
Contact a New Jersey personal injury lawyer at our firm to discuss your situation. We offer a free initial consultation and accept no attorney’s fees unless we make recovery for you. Call 201-567-7574 or 866-592-4136 today.
A Respected And Proven Injury Attorney In Englewood
We pursue compensation on behalf of clients through personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits, Social Security Disability and workers’ compensation benefits. Our practice includes the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We help victims of all types of car accidents. Whether you have been hurt by a driver who was texting or a negligent truck driver, we can help.
- Premises liability claims: From slip-and-fall accidents to animal attacks, our Englewood personal injury attorneys will guide you down the path of recovery.
- Workplace accidents and injuries: If you were hurt on the job, it is important to consult with a knowledgeable workers’ comp lawyer who knows how to get you the compensation you deserve.
- Product liability: Manufacturers of defective products or defective drugs need to be held accountable for their negligence.
- Medical negligence and misconduct: When doctors and medical staff behave negligently, serious injuries result. Our attorneys will help you with all of your medical negligence claims.
- Serious injury and wrongful death: Losing a loved one is a very hard time for a family, both emotionally and financially. At our law firm, we hold negligent parties accountable for the serious injuries they cause so you can move forward with your life and be compensated for you loss.
A Reputation For Caring And Sympathetic Service
Mr. Amtman is known for caring and sympathetic representation in injury claims. We receive many referrals from existing clients and from other attorneys in the area. Our firm has offices in Englewood, New York City and is licensed to practice law in both New Jersey and New York. To learn more about our well-regarded law firm, contact our Englewood, New Jersey, office or call 201-567-7574 or 866-592-4136 today. Free initial consultations.