Compassionate Wrongful Death Counsel
The New Jersey wrongful death attorneys at the Law Offices of Jeffrey I. Amtman help families devastated by the wrongful death of a loved one through an accident or incident caused by the negligence or fault of another. Mr. Amtman has years of experience representing families whose loved ones have died in an accident, such as a fatal car wreck, a serious construction site injury or electrocution, a semi truck crash or other accidental fatality. While nothing can compensate you for the death of a loved one, our law firm can work to reduce your financial anxieties.
What A Wrongful Death Lawyer Can Do For You
A wrongful death claim or lawsuit can be complicated. That is why you need to speak with an attorney as soon as possible after a wrongful death, painful as this may be. If the death was due to negligence, survivors of the deceased may be able to receive compensation such as that listed here.
- Compensation for all medical bills
- Reimbursement for future income
- Property damage compensation (if, for example, the wrongful death resulted from a car accident)
- Compensation for payments that you would have to make for services the deceased provided (if, for example, the deceased routinely painted your house)
- Reimbursement for loss of companionship
- Any punitive damages awarded
For more information about wrongful death and personal injury, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
We Go The Extra Mile For You
Attorney, Jeffrey I. Amtman, understands the how difficult it can be to focus on financial issues soon after the death of a loved one. At our law firm, we go out of our way to make this trying experience as easy as possible. Contact a wrongful death attorney in New Jersey at the Law Offices of Jeffrey I. Amtman. Call 201-567-7574 or 866-592-4136.